Automatic line for filling and packaging flour in paper bags (1-2-5 kg)
The line consists of: automatic filling machine, automatic sealing machine, heat shrinking machine, hot glue applicator and ink jet printer.
Line operation principle:
- finished paper bags are taken from the store, opened, filled and sealed;
- then already filled bags are sent to the sealing machine along the conveyor;
- in the sealing machine, the upper edge of the bag is leveled, the excess is cut off, the edge is folded, hot glue is applied to it and it is glued to the body of the bag;
- the date is put on the sealed bags and they are sent for group packaging in a shrinking machine;
- blocks of packages are formed in the shrinking machine, which are wrapped in foil and then pass through the thermal tunnel.
The filling machine is equipped with a dust suction system. The shrinking machine is equipped with a PLC system and a control screen, it is possible to set up various combinations of forming blocks of packages and calculation of packaged blocks. All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel. The filling machine is equipped with a hopper also made of stainless steel. All mechanical parts are equipped with an automatic lubrication system. The temperature in the thermal tunnel is controlled by a thermostat, and all control is done using a touch screen. The surfaces of metal parts are treated and coated against corrosion and rust. Machine bodies are equipped with a sound and vibration absorption system.
The line is supplied as standard or new complectation. They differ in overall line dimensions, performance and power consumption. In general, the performance of the line varies depending on the volume of the product, the size of the package and the air that comes from the compressor.
Equipment for the machines of the line is made in Germany, Switzerland and Turkey.
Warranty - 12 months from the date of commissioning.